Who we are
How we collect information about you
There are several ways we may collect information about you. These include:
- when you provide it to us by getting in contact (phone/email/website forms)
- when you place an order with us
- when you report a problem with our website or any of its services
What information we collect about you
This can include the following: name, address, phone number, email address, job title, company name, company address, IP address, geographical location of where you accessed our website, information about how you use/interact with our website, information about your computer or other electronic device (tablet and browser type).
Security of your information
HSI respects your data and has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure we have mitigated against such risks as loss or unauthorised access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of data.
How we use your information & the legal bases for this
Your information is used to process your purchases, deliver our services and contact you, as well as to improve the website experience for our users.
When you purchase from us, we may collect the following information: name, phone number, email address, address, company name (if applicable). If you don’t provide this information, you won’t be able to purchase from us or enter into a contract with us. In these instances, we process your personal data because it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you, or in order to take steps at your request to enter into a contract.
When you send us an enquiry or purchase from us, you can opt in to receive marketing communications in relation to our products and services by ticking the relevant boxes. We will then send you the relevant marketing communications until such time that you remove your consent. In these instances, processing is performed on the basis of your consent.
How long we retain this information
We retain this information indefinitley. We delete or amend our records where an indivdual has left an organisation or their requirements or contact details change.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your data with 3rd parties without asking your prior consent.
Subject to certain limitations, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of the information we hold about you and be told about its use.
- Request that HSI rectifies or deletes your information, or restricts processing if you have concerns over its accuracy, deletion or fair and lawful use.
- Object to the processing of your personal data, based on your particular situation, where this processing is based on the legitimate interests of HSI, where it involves direct marketing, or where it is completed for research or statistical purposes.
- Withdraw consent to the use of your information. All of our non-operational communications contain an unsubscribe link.
- Receive your personal data in a portable, commonly used, machine-readable format to transfer to another data controller.
Concerns & complaints
If you have concerns or questions over the collection, storage or processing of your data, you are encouraged in the first instance to contact a member of staff to discuss and resolve any issues.
Alternatively, you can write directly to the Chief Data Officer at:
- Chief Data Officer, High Street Interiors Ltd, Units 1 & 2, Hyde End Lane, Ryeish Green, Reading Berkshire, RG7 1EP.