HSI provide a free survey and advice regarding the re-upholster and repair of your existing seating.
- We use all leading manufacture fabrics. All replacement foams will meet all UK fire regulations
- All chairs are re-upholstered to the same design as they were manufactured
- All chairs are checked, upholstered, cleaned and ladled
- All work completed in-house to the very highest standards
- All chair reupholstery work fully guaranteed
Our own reupholstery team
With over 30 years’ experience, our highly skilled in-house team have completed work for hundreds of satisfied hotel clients. We are based in Reading, and serve London and the South East. Take a look at our before and after gallery to see what we can achieve.
Why reupholster with HSI?
- Cost-effective – no need to purchase a brand new chair or pay for the disposal of an old one
- Better for the environment – avoids sending old chairs to landfill
- Revitalises outdated fabrics to create a smart new look
- Vast range of textile and colour choices, both traditional and contemporary
- Fabrics for specific hospitality requirements available
- FREE collection and delivery service (T&Cs apply)
In some cases it may be more economical to purchase replacement chairs. We will discuss all options with you and explain the benefits of each. If you choose to buy new chairs, we can supply and deliver these, often with an exact or very close match to your existing furniture and colour scheme.
We hold many common chair components in stock. Below are some examples of the repairs we regularly complete on hotel furniture:
- Repair frames
- Replace internal springs
- Fit new padding
- French polish worn chair arms
- Replace feet on chairs or sofas
- Refill or replace cushion infills
- Check or replace castors: Nylon, Antistatic, Soft Edge & Brass
HSI can also manufacture bespoke furniture to order, and have completed numerous commissions for clients. Our cabinet makers and frame makers can create items to order or to match.
Is your hotel furniture in need of a refresh? Give us a call on 0118 9883009 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help with chair reupholstery and repair.